and don’t let big banks fumble your cash flow!
When you’re a small business owner, you’re like a quarterback under pressure – sometimes you need to scramble to find capital to meet your cash flow requirements to run your business. Big banks aren’t there to help block for you during critical times because they don’t understand the pressure small businesses face. At Owners Bank, we do. When you scramble for cash, we’ve got your back with lending products specifically designed for small businesses.
Now through December 31, each time the quarterback scores, small business owners SCORE. Each time New England’s quarterback rushes into the end zone for a touchdown during a game between November 1 – December 31, Owners Bank will donate $1,000 to the SCORE Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides education and resources to help entrepreneurs and small businesses owners succeed.
Owners Bank is a digital bank created to meet the unique needs of small business owners and is built to bring top-of-the-line lending to small business owners needing financial support.
1. Donation maximum of $10,000 by December 31, 2023.
2. Donations to be made to SCORE Foundation by December 31, 2023.
3. Rushing touchdown qualifies as a regulation touchdown scored by the quarterback of New England’s team by rushing into the end zone. Touchdown must be verified by on-field officials.
4. Touchdown must be scored between November 1 and December 31, 2023.
5. Owners Bank is not affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams.