Important Terms and Conditions Notice
The following important terms & conditions (the “terms and conditions”) govern your use of the Owners Bank, a division of Liberty Bank, websites, including this site and the related online banking site. By using this site or the related online banking site, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions (as amended from time to time). If you do not accept these terms & conditions, please do not make any further use of any Owners Bank website.
Owners Bank may revise these terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice. You should visit this page periodically to review these terms & conditions, because they may change from time to time, and are binding on you whenever you use any Owners Bank website.
The works of authorship contained in Owners Bank’s websites, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, icons and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Owners Bank or one of its subsidiaries. Except as otherwise expressly stated, the works contained in Owner Bank’s websites may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Owners Bank’s written consent.
Owners Bank’s websites are strictly for your own personal noncommercial use. Nothing from an Owners Bank website may be modified, sold, transferred, or used by you for commercial purposes. Any downloading, printing or copying from an Owners Bank website must be for your personal use only.
Changes to Information
All information and materials contained in Owners Bank’s websites, including all terms, conditions and descriptions of products and services, are subject to change without notice. Owners Bank and participating suppliers may discontinue or make changes in the information, terms, conditions, products or services described in Owners Bank’s websites at any time. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Owners Bank does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Owners Bank’s websites may from time to time include typographical errors. You may wish to revisit certain pages of Owners Bank’s websites from time to time to check for updating changes.
Information contained in Owners Bank’s websites is not intended to provide any specific legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice for any individual or entity, and should not be relied upon or used for any such purposes.
Products and Services
Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Owners Bank reserves the right to terminate any or all products and services offered through Owners Bank’s websites at any time without prior notice.
Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by Owners Bank or any other entity providing such products or services.
Electronic Records Disclosure and Agreement
Welcome to Owners Bank, a division of Liberty Bank (the “Bank,” “we,” “us,” and “our”). This Electronic Records (ESIGN) Disclosure and Agreement (the “Agreement”) is being provided to each party (“you” or “your”) opening a deposit account(s) (the “Deposit Account(s)”) online with Owners Bank and/or for your enrollment in online banking (“Online Banking”). When we use the term “Account” in this Agreement it refers to the Deposit Account(s).
Materials You Will Receive Electronically. By providing your consent under this Agreement, you agree that Owners Bank will provide you with an electronic version (rather than a paper version) of certain documents, notices and disclosures related to Account(s) (the “Materials”). The Materials we will provide to you electronically are:
- Disclosures associated with your Deposit Account(s) including but not limited to: (a) our Terms and Conditions of your Account which includes the terms and conditions governing your Deposit Account as well as our “Funds Availability” disclosure which provides you with information regarding when deposits to your Deposit Account(s) are available for withdrawal; (b) our “Electronic Fund Transfer” disclosure, which provides you with information regarding electronic fund transfers to and/or from your Deposit Account(s); (c) our “Truth-in-Savings” disclosure, which provides you with information regarding the rates, and balance requirements associated with your Deposit Account(s); (d) our “Schedule of Fees and Charges” disclosure that provides you with information regarding the fees associated with your Deposit Account(s); (e) periodic, annual, monthly or other Account and/or activity statements, disclosures and notices relating to the maintenance or operation of an Account, product or service, including but not limited to, Account agreements, fee schedules or other disclosures or notices that may be required by the Truth in Savings Act, Electronic Fund Transfer Act, the Gramm-Leach -Bliley Act or other applicable federal or state laws and regulations; and (f) any notice or disclosure regarding an Account, product or service fee, including email alerts regarding your Deposit Account.
- When opening a Deposit Account online, Materials related to the online application for the Deposit Account;
- Any additional disclosures, notices, agreements, or materials that we may be required to provide to you including any disclosures due to changes in either applicable law or our policies;
- Certain tax statements or notices that we are required to provide to you, such as annual IRS interest statements; and
- Any notices that we may send to inform you of any revisions to any of the items listed above.
- This Agreement does not apply to any communications that we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to deliver in paper form under applicable law or that you should receive in paper rather than electronic form.
Your Consent is Required. You must consent to receiving these Materials before we can provide them to you electronically. By providing us with your consent, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that:
- You are authorized and able to provide the consent for the Account(s);
- You are authorized and able to provide consent for enrollment in Online Banking and/or;
- If you are opening a joint Deposit Account online, each joint Deposit Account holder has consented to the electronic provision of the Materials.
Paper Copy of Materials. If you do not want to receive the Materials electronically, you should exit this area of our web site. If you do not consent to receiving an electronic copy of the Materials, you will not be able to open the Account(s) online and/or you will not be able to enroll in Online Banking. If you consent to receive the Materials electronically, you can also request a free paper copy of the Materials by contacting our Customer Service Department by phone at 800-728-0292.
Withdrawing Your Consent.
- eStatements.lf you later decide you do not want to receive the Materials electronically, you may withdraw your consent by contacting our Customer Service Department by phone at 800-728-0292 or by sending us a secure email from within Online Banking. If you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, you will receive any notices and communications including any changes to the Materials in paper form via the postal mail service.
- Online Banking.If you withdraw your consent to conduct business pursuant to Online Banking, your access to Online Banking will be terminated. We recommend that you cancel any scheduled payments prior to notifying us that you are discontinuing the service.If you close your Deposit Account, or if it is no longer linked to our Online Banking service, any unprocessed payments will be canceled.If you cancel your Online Banking services, transfers outside Owners Bank will also be canceled. Your Online Banking services will also terminate if you close all accounts linked to your Online Banking profile.To re-enroll, you will need to meet eligibility requirements.
Updating Your Contact Information. As part of the online Deposit Account opening process and/or your enrollment in Online Banking, you must provide us with your email address. Please be certain that we have your correct and updated email address. If you change your e-mail address, you may provide your new e-mail address to us by contacting our Customer Service Department by phone at 888-570-0773. You can also update your email address, physical mailing address, phone number in Online Banking or by visiting your local branch. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
System Requirements to Access the Information. To receive an electronic copy of the Materials, which will be provided to you in portable document format (“PDF”), you must have the following equipment and software, at your own expense:
- You must have a personal computer or other access device, which is capable of accessing the Internet (e.g., you must have a modem and available phone line, a cable Internet connection or some other means of access to the Internet, and you must have an active account with an Internet service provider). Your access to this page verifies that your system meets these requirements.
- You must have a valid email account that provides you with the ability to send and retrieve e-mails.
- You must have access to the most recent versions of any of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
- You must have an Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires the Current Version of an internet browser we support. By “Current Version”, we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisherYour access to this page verifies that your browser and encryption software meet these requirements.
- You must have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the Materials provided in PDF. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader it may be downloaded free of charge at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- You may also access some features of the services by utilizing a variety of mobile devices with an up-to-date operating system (Contact us for information as to which features of the Services are available via a mobile device).
System Requirements to Retain the Information. To retain a copy of the Materials being provided to you electronically, you must have sufficient electronic storage space to print or download the Materials. You must have a functioning printer connected to your personal computer or other access device, which is able to print the Materials on plain white 8½ x 11 inch paper.
Systems Enhancements. If the form of the Materials changes so as to require different or additional hardware or software, or upgrades, plug-ins or enhancements to the hardware or software used by you (all such changes referred to as a “Systems Enhancement”), we will notify you and you may either withdraw your consent or upgrade your hardware and/or software as required by the Systems Enhancement. If Owners Bank determines that the need for a Systems Enhancement creates a material risk that you may not be able to access or retain the Materials electronically, Owners Bank will notify you and allow you to either: (a) withdraw your consent or (b) re-confirm your consent to receive the Materials in a manner that reasonably demonstrates that you have upgraded your hardware or software to conform to the required Systems Enhancement. If you choose to withdraw your consent, or you fail to re..confirm your consent, Owners Bank will terminate this Agreement and you will receive the Materials in paper form via the postal mail service thereafter.
Consent. By checking the box below, and clicking Accept, you give your affirmative consent to our providing you the Materials in electronic format. By consenting you further agree that your computer (or other form of access device) satisfies the hardware and software systems requirements specified above and that you have provided us with a current email address as which we may send the electronic Materials to you.
This consent for electronic delivery applies to all required Disclosures and Materials regarding all Deposit Accounts, products, and services you have with us, and is effective until withdrawn by you. Agreeing to accept Disclosures and Materials electronically means that once we present them to you, and, if required, you accept them, they will apply to you and your Deposit Accounts, products, and services with us. Your consent to receiving Account information electronically covers all the disclosures, notices, statements and communications regarding your application to open an Account and/or any resulting Account product or service. Additionally, your consent will apply to subsequent disclosures, notices, statements and communications that we are required or otherwise choose to provide from time to time.
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 13, 2023